Microprocessor controller and temperature calibration function allows for high precision temperature control.
- Sterilization temperature at 110 to 123°C
- Melting* temperature at 60 to 100°C
* Liquefaction of coagulated agar media.
Automatic sterilization system for unattended operation.
- Heating > Check safe > Sterilization > Sterilization safe > Exhausting > End
Convenient operation modes for various uses.
- Standard modes and program modes are listed in detail as below tables.
Temperature calibration function.
Conveniently monitored by an independent control display, sterilization process display, and pressure gauge.
- VFD for visualization of temp, pressure (optional), timer, warning alert checks.
- LED lamps for sterilization process check.
- Easy pressure check with the standard gauge attached to the front.
Vertical type autoclaves which allow for top loading are suitable for high volume sterilization.
- Baskets are stackable two high or even more levels, which secure inside the chamber space requirements.
- The chamber is constructed of stainless steel which is superiorly resistant to corrosion.
- Easy to replace silicone gasket.
Convenient documentation with the optional data recorder.
- Dot type recorder(6 point) allows for precise documentation.
Mechanical safety devices
- Over current protection.
- Over temperature protection by automatic power cutoff.
- Over pressure protection by automatic and manual safety valve.
Safety warning systems
- Over temperature warning.
- Low temperature warning.
- Low water level warning.
- Low heat warning if the temperature does not reach the sterilization or melting temperature.
- Sterilization fail warning if the operation is unexpectedly stopped during sterilization process.
Slide opening door with plastic cover of low thermal conductivity prevents burns from the contact.